During an inauguration event held at its recently completed corporate/engineering facility, the company’s CEO, Andreas Loewenstein, introduced Kopter to customers, suppliers, partners and staff.
Kopter marks a new chapter in the company’s history. The launch is an opportunity for the company’s leadership to share its ambitious business strategy, as well as news about its upcoming flight test programme and the start of production of the SH09 helicopter.
The introduction of the Kopter name, logo and brand design is a decisive step that places the business as a potential leader in the marketplace. By simplifying the brand, Kopter will be better placed to tell the world its story. The distinctive branding will be accompanied by a bold new strapline that outlines the business’s everyday aim – and its ongoing vision – for missions accomplished.
Loewenstein said of the rebrand: “We’re a company with an upward trajectory. Over the past few years, we have grown quickly. To support that growth, and place us as a leader in our field, we need to be clear about who we are. That means investing in our brand and telling our story.”
“Our new name provides us with immediate recognition. It allows us to own a word that is synonymous with helicopter travel. As we are an unmistakably Swiss company, the use of a ‘k’ – instead of a ‘c’ – gives the Kopter a strong, Swiss–Germanic feel. It has a feeling of solidity and dependability – two things that are essential in our industry.”
“Kopter is a modern name. In branding as in engineering, confidence is delivered through simplicity of thought. Kopter is a marker in the ground to let people know we have arrived – and we’re here to stay.”
Kopter also makes a promise to its customers: whatever the missions, whatever the times, wherever the places, Kopter will get you where you’re going – safely, quickly and consistently.
For more information, please read our guide ‘Say hello to our new brand’ at: koptergroup.com
- Bristow renews Guyana contract for five years
- Uber and Bell plan to fly air taxis from DFW Airport
- Transnet National Ports Authority orders two AW109s
- Bell 525 certification heads for spring 2019
- Vodafone plans safer skies with drone tracking technology
- Lobo Leasing and Titan Helicopter Group Enter Into Lease Agreement
- Elbit outline solutions to be presented at Heli-Expo
- Bell outlines Heli-Expo display
- Cobham Heli Academy Launch
- Past Sikorsky COO joins Cirrus Aircraft as Product Development SVP
- 3rd MAW Super Cobra takes final flight
- Bell awarded $38M contract for Procurement of AH-1Z Items
- India – ONGC to procure offshore rescue helicopter
- Birmingham Childrens Hospital helipad blocked by cranes
- Guardian Air looks into CPR Device
- Judge rules Sikorsky cannot avoid bias claim from deaf employee
- Kuwait begins anti-corruption investigation into Airbus H225M deal
- Pawan Hans share sale falls apart
- 100 count down to HeliRussia 2018
- Med-Trans Partners With Care Flight To Serve Parts of California