The Helicopter Association International (HAI) has selected Convention Data Services (CDS) as their new trusted registration partner for their annual event, HAI HELI-EXPO (heliexpo.rotor.org). The three-year contract calls for CDS to provide full registration services, lead retrieval and onsite support.
HAI HELI-EXPO is the world’s largest helicopter tradeshow and exposition, with one million square feet of exhibit space featuring 60 helicopters, over 730 exhibitors and 20,000 attendees from more than 90 countries. In addition, the exposition offers educational seminars, sessions on safety, and technical briefings. The next event will be held in Las Vegas from February 26 – March 1, 2018.
“Our event has grown and we knew it was time to look for a registration partner for our onsite registration needs. After an extensive RFP process, we selected CDS because of their technology solutions and onsite expertise that will provide a significant benefit to our attendees and exhibitors. Additionally, their reputation and dedication to providing a high level of customer service was a deciding factor. We look forward to a long-term partnership with the CDS team,” says Charlotte Zilke, Director of Conventions at HAI.
“CDS’ experienced team is looking forward to this new partnership with Helicopter Association International. Our registration technology will offer added value and an enhanced experience for their event. With solutions like CDS’ Line Busters and registration tablets, HAI HELI-EXPO attendees and exhibitors will have the advantage of a mobile solution for one-step check-in and quicker access to the exhibit hall,” says David Lawton, Executive Vice President of Sales, Convention Data Services.
- Bristow renews Guyana contract for five years
- Uber and Bell plan to fly air taxis from DFW Airport
- Transnet National Ports Authority orders two AW109s
- Bell 525 certification heads for spring 2019
- Vodafone plans safer skies with drone tracking technology
- Lobo Leasing and Titan Helicopter Group Enter Into Lease Agreement
- Elbit outline solutions to be presented at Heli-Expo
- Bell outlines Heli-Expo display
- Cobham Heli Academy Launch
- Past Sikorsky COO joins Cirrus Aircraft as Product Development SVP
- 3rd MAW Super Cobra takes final flight
- Bell awarded $38M contract for Procurement of AH-1Z Items
- India – ONGC to procure offshore rescue helicopter
- Birmingham Childrens Hospital helipad blocked by cranes
- Guardian Air looks into CPR Device
- Judge rules Sikorsky cannot avoid bias claim from deaf employee
- Kuwait begins anti-corruption investigation into Airbus H225M deal
- Pawan Hans share sale falls apart
- 100 count down to HeliRussia 2018
- Med-Trans Partners With Care Flight To Serve Parts of California