The Helicopter Association International (HAI) has selected Convention Data Services (CDS) as their new trusted registration partner for their annual event, HAI HELI-EXPO (heliexpo.rotor.org). The three-year contract calls for CDS to provide full registration services, lead retrieval and onsite support.
HAI HELI-EXPO is the world’s largest helicopter tradeshow and exposition, with one million square feet of exhibit space featuring 60 helicopters, over 730 exhibitors and 20,000 attendees from more than 90 countries. In addition, the exposition offers educational seminars, sessions on safety, and technical briefings. The next event will be held in Las Vegas from February 26 – March 1, 2018.
“Our event has grown and we knew it was time to look for a registration partner for our onsite registration needs. After an extensive RFP process, we selected CDS because of their technology solutions and onsite expertise that will provide a significant benefit to our attendees and exhibitors. Additionally, their reputation and dedication to providing a high level of customer service was a deciding factor. We look forward to a long-term partnership with the CDS team,” says Charlotte Zilke, Director of Conventions at HAI.
“CDS’ experienced team is looking forward to this new partnership with Helicopter Association International. Our registration technology will offer added value and an enhanced experience for their event. With solutions like CDS’ Line Busters and registration tablets, HAI HELI-EXPO attendees and exhibitors will have the advantage of a mobile solution for one-step check-in and quicker access to the exhibit hall,” says David Lawton, Executive Vice President of Sales, Convention Data Services.
- 4 Key Helicopter Technologies That Will Save Lives
- Mid-Continent Named Authorized BendixKing Repair Partner
- Marine Corps Plans for Super UAS
- Charleston County Sheriff Replace Aging Bell
- DART Aerospace certifies lightweight Bell 505 Bearpaws
- MD Helicopters announces scholarship recipient
- Aero Products partners with Pall Aerospace
- StandardAero Announces Plans Expansion
- Voom’s helicopter commuting service launches in Mexico City
- Leonardo boosts international growth
- PHI Announces Appointment of new Director to Board of Directors
- AAMS Board of Directors – Open Call for Region 1 Director
- Dallas Airmotive reduces PW206C Engine Overhaul TAT
- Sloane Helicopters announced as new Penzance Heliport operator
- Enstrom 280FXs accepted by the Global Services and Solutions of Pakistan
- Airbus appoints new Distributor and Service Center in Turkey
- FX Helicopters Offers New Training Opportunities
- Dallas Airmotive celebrates two new Authorized Service Centers
- UNC helicopter now based at Nash UNC Health Care
- Program Executive Office for Aviation group is awarded