The three years contract includes aircraft maintenance and follow-on support, Maintenance Inspections, refresher and initial training courses for the operational crew – pilots, technicians and special mission operators, provision of spare parts, ground support equipment and special tools to enable the operational availability of the fleet.
This follow-on contract also includes a variety of system upgrades that shall be performed by BIRD Aerosystems, including upgrade to the mission system capabilities, night vision operation capabilities, and fleet modernization in-view of 2020 regulations.
BIRD Aerosystems’ ASIO solution is installed on Ground Surveillance Cessna Citation Aircraft, Special Mission Bell 407 Helicopters, Headquarters and Intervention Vehicles of the Mexican Government. The ASIO solution allows all operating teams to share a unified overview and real-time situational awareness, significantly enhancing security of borders, strategic sites and infrastructure. Integrated with BIRD’s unique Mission Management System and using the latest surveillance and monitoring sensors, the ASIO solution has become one of the most affordable, reliable and capable Special Mission Aircraft Solutions available today.
Ronen Factor, Co-Chief Executive Officer and Founder: “The ASIO systems were provided to the Mexican Government three years ago, together with a three year full service plan. This renewal of the contract for three additional years is a sign of proof for BIRD Aerosystems’ high-end products and on-site services. BIRD Aerosystems offers its customers turn-key solutions that are specifically tailored for the needs of each customer, and our broad range of support and maintenance services ensures that each customer will be able to get the most out of our systems, and maintain high operational capability”.
- Airbus to showcase at Euronaval
- Portuguese Air Force orders 5 AW119Kx
- Helitech to change name as expo adapts to changing market
- Kopter announces new distributor for the Nordic countries
- CHC Australia Announces Australian Apprentices
- Competitive boost and enhanced operational capabilities for H145
- MRO software providers team up with Airbus
- SAF expands fleet
- Bell launches certified training facilities
- Waypoint Delivers One H145 Helicopter to Los Andes
- Leonardo expands helicopter maintenance and repair services in Europe
- EuroTec Gains Approval for EC130/H130 Main Battery Kit
- DRF Luftrettung to expand its H145 fleet
- New extended Support-By-the-Hour range
- Royal Dutch Touring Club ANWB and Airbus sign for six H135s
- Safran introduces brand-new customer portal
- Helitrans expands H125 fleet
- Specialist Aviation Services ranked ‘Excellent’
- Airbus racer high-speed demonstrator passes preliminary design review milestone
- Kopter announces a first firm order with SAS from Malaysia