The three years contract includes aircraft maintenance and follow-on support, Maintenance Inspections, refresher and initial training courses for the operational crew – pilots, technicians and special mission operators, provision of spare parts, ground support equipment and special tools to enable the operational availability of the fleet.
This follow-on contract also includes a variety of system upgrades that shall be performed by BIRD Aerosystems, including upgrade to the mission system capabilities, night vision operation capabilities, and fleet modernization in-view of 2020 regulations.
BIRD Aerosystems’ ASIO solution is installed on Ground Surveillance Cessna Citation Aircraft, Special Mission Bell 407 Helicopters, Headquarters and Intervention Vehicles of the Mexican Government. The ASIO solution allows all operating teams to share a unified overview and real-time situational awareness, significantly enhancing security of borders, strategic sites and infrastructure. Integrated with BIRD’s unique Mission Management System and using the latest surveillance and monitoring sensors, the ASIO solution has become one of the most affordable, reliable and capable Special Mission Aircraft Solutions available today.
Ronen Factor, Co-Chief Executive Officer and Founder: “The ASIO systems were provided to the Mexican Government three years ago, together with a three year full service plan. This renewal of the contract for three additional years is a sign of proof for BIRD Aerosystems’ high-end products and on-site services. BIRD Aerosystems offers its customers turn-key solutions that are specifically tailored for the needs of each customer, and our broad range of support and maintenance services ensures that each customer will be able to get the most out of our systems, and maintain high operational capability”.
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance fly 8,000th Mission
- Bell Announces the Delivery of Bell 429s to Jamaica Defence Force
- Egypt Receives new Ka-52 Alligator Helicopters
- Nepal to clamp down on helicopter rescue insurance scams
- Sonoma County Sheriff unveils new helicopter
- Wales Air Ambulance takes over Cardiff HP lease
- Japan resumes talks with local government on V-22 deployment
- Babcock takes delivery of another new S92
- AVIC AC312E Passes Stability Test
- LOTN completes overhaul of first Afghan Mi-17V-5
- Bell Boeing Joint Program awarded $74M contract for V-22 Repairs
- Bergen H225 Final Accident Report : Comprehensive and Worrying
- New Zealand orders NH90 flight training device from CAE
- Maverick Helicopters has expanded operations to Hawaii’s Kauai
- CHC and Sikorsky Sending Students to Safety & Quality Summit
- Aerometals Receives FAA STC Approval for Airbus H130 IBF System
- Manang Air successfully completes CAAN Approved Training Organization Audit-2018
- FAA proposes closing HIWAS weather advisory
- VRT500 passed first stage of aerodynamic tests
- Pulselite® Bird Strike Prevention System Approved