The three years contract includes aircraft maintenance and follow-on support, Maintenance Inspections, refresher and initial training courses for the operational crew – pilots, technicians and special mission operators, provision of spare parts, ground support equipment and special tools to enable the operational availability of the fleet.
This follow-on contract also includes a variety of system upgrades that shall be performed by BIRD Aerosystems, including upgrade to the mission system capabilities, night vision operation capabilities, and fleet modernization in-view of 2020 regulations.
BIRD Aerosystems’ ASIO solution is installed on Ground Surveillance Cessna Citation Aircraft, Special Mission Bell 407 Helicopters, Headquarters and Intervention Vehicles of the Mexican Government. The ASIO solution allows all operating teams to share a unified overview and real-time situational awareness, significantly enhancing security of borders, strategic sites and infrastructure. Integrated with BIRD’s unique Mission Management System and using the latest surveillance and monitoring sensors, the ASIO solution has become one of the most affordable, reliable and capable Special Mission Aircraft Solutions available today.
Ronen Factor, Co-Chief Executive Officer and Founder: “The ASIO systems were provided to the Mexican Government three years ago, together with a three year full service plan. This renewal of the contract for three additional years is a sign of proof for BIRD Aerosystems’ high-end products and on-site services. BIRD Aerosystems offers its customers turn-key solutions that are specifically tailored for the needs of each customer, and our broad range of support and maintenance services ensures that each customer will be able to get the most out of our systems, and maintain high operational capability”.
- Bristow renews Guyana contract for five years
- Uber and Bell plan to fly air taxis from DFW Airport
- Transnet National Ports Authority orders two AW109s
- Bell 525 certification heads for spring 2019
- Vodafone plans safer skies with drone tracking technology
- Lobo Leasing and Titan Helicopter Group Enter Into Lease Agreement
- Elbit outline solutions to be presented at Heli-Expo
- Bell outlines Heli-Expo display
- Cobham Heli Academy Launch
- Past Sikorsky COO joins Cirrus Aircraft as Product Development SVP
- 3rd MAW Super Cobra takes final flight
- Bell awarded $38M contract for Procurement of AH-1Z Items
- India – ONGC to procure offshore rescue helicopter
- Birmingham Childrens Hospital helipad blocked by cranes
- Guardian Air looks into CPR Device
- Judge rules Sikorsky cannot avoid bias claim from deaf employee
- Kuwait begins anti-corruption investigation into Airbus H225M deal
- Pawan Hans share sale falls apart
- 100 count down to HeliRussia 2018
- Med-Trans Partners With Care Flight To Serve Parts of California