Go to BiddingForGood.com/HFI beginning today, February 19th to view and bid on the exciting range of items up for auction, including training, communications equipment, helicopter tours, artwork, and so much more! You can bid 24/7 on your computer, smartphone, or tablet until the end of the world’s largest helicopter event EVER, HAI HELI-EXPO 2018. You can also stop by the HFI Online Silent Auction area in Attendee Registration to place your bids on-site in the Grand Lobby of the Las Vegas Convention Center.
Bidding is an easy, convenient way to support HFI’s goals of increasing the number of future helicopter pilots and mechanics and preserving the history of rotary-wing aviation.
Don’t miss out, be ready to bid starting today!
- Meron Awarded Patent for Helicopter Transmission Test Rigs
- Macro Industries awarded $20M contract for V-22 single floor spares
- Hong Kong Government Flying Service receive first H175s
- PHI Announces Offering of Senior Secured Notes Due 2023
- HeliOffshore Consults Flight Instructors and Examiners
- Prabhu added two new Robinson R66 to its fleet; chopper arrives Birgunj Custom
- Fishtail Air gets new official name ‘Summit Helicopters’
- PHI Announces Cash Tender Offer and Consent Solicitation
- NBAA Requests Guidance on Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- HeliOffshore – HUMS Best Practice Guidelines
- Bristol Sycamore Flies Home After 60 Years
- Heliport of Russia delivers R44 with autopilot
- Airbus delivers fifth and final H135 for Bundeswehr training
- Helicopter tree extraction relies on innovative wireless load sensing
- New hydrant for firefighting helicopters may cut response time
- Kawak receives STC for new CH-47 Chinook Internal firefighting tank system
- RUAG accomplishes first overhaul of PW206 engine
- First flight lands at Ipswich helipad
- Mi-171A2 helicopter is scheduled to be certified in India
- Life Flight Network Celebrates 40 Years