Go to BiddingForGood.com/HFI beginning today, February 19th to view and bid on the exciting range of items up for auction, including training, communications equipment, helicopter tours, artwork, and so much more! You can bid 24/7 on your computer, smartphone, or tablet until the end of the world’s largest helicopter event EVER, HAI HELI-EXPO 2018. You can also stop by the HFI Online Silent Auction area in Attendee Registration to place your bids on-site in the Grand Lobby of the Las Vegas Convention Center.
Bidding is an easy, convenient way to support HFI’s goals of increasing the number of future helicopter pilots and mechanics and preserving the history of rotary-wing aviation.
Don’t miss out, be ready to bid starting today!
- Sikorsky Awarded $58M Contract for CH-53K Repair
- Royal Thai Air Force expands fleet
- Bell enters Southern African market
- Sikorsky HH-60W in final assembly
- NHV wins Belgian windfarm contract with H145
- HAI Salute to Excellence Deadline Extended
- Boeing Awarded $96M Contract for AH-64, A/MH-6M and H-47 Support
- Cal Fire Crew Awarded for Dangerous Rescue
- Russian Helicopters to display at Africa Aerospace and Defense 2018
- Ramm Aerospace AS350 heater line kits TCCA and FAA approved
- Kenya receives nine AS550C3 Fennecs from UAE
- Harris Awarded $94M contract for CV-22 radio components
- General Electric awarded $18M contract for UH-60 pipe exhausts
- Gozo hospital helicopter inquiry finds no fault
- Royal Saudi Naval Forces launches first MH-60R
- Northrop began flight tests for MQ-8C Fire Scout
- CHC Australia Awarded New Helicopter Services Contract
- Metro delivers H135 to Washington Hospital Center
- US Army conducts first operational test of UH60V Black Hawk
- First Flight turns 30