Under the agreement, Bristow Helicopters will benefit from full maintenance protection coverage for the avionics suite of its search and rescue fleet, providing improved cost forecasting. The company will also have access to repair and parts exchange services in addition to support from Honeywell and its global network of authorized service centers to return its helicopters back to the sky quickly and efficiently.
“We want our customers to be prepared for the unexpected. While operational and fuel costs can be unpredictable, maintenance costs don’t have to be,” said Mark Harding, global sales director for HAPP, Honeywell Aerospace. “Our avionics maintenance plans are built to help operators drive greater operational efficiency. With fixed yearly contract prices and rapid service, even if your failures increase your budget does not have to.”
Honeywell offers a variety of maintenance contract options, allowing operators to choose the plan that best meets their requirements for exchange and repair services. HAPP also provides coverage on all Honeywell avionics systems across civil service rotary fleets, as well as commercial and business helicopters.
Bristow Helicopters provides industrial aviation services, including offshore transportation, search and rescue, and support services. The addition of HAPP expands on the relationship between the two companies, with Honeywell’s Sky Connect flight data monitoring system already in use across Bristow’s fleet.
- Mexico – MH-60R Multi-Mission Helicopters
- Elbit Systems to Showcase a Modular Mission Helicopters Package
- New Trustee for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance
- Helicentre Announces 2019 US FAA CPL(H) Scholarship
- ARSA Supports Effort to Increase Part 147 School Flexibility
- EASA go to AERO 2018 with vision for the future of GA
- Rheinmetall Group and Sikorsky will lead in-service support for the CH-53K
- DRF upgrades Christoph 47 base from BK117 to H145
- Western Australian Police start process to replace ageing BK117
- New operator launches in Fiji with a Bell 212
- Philippines National Police receives first of three Bell 429s
- Quantum3D Awarded Contract by AVC Defense
- First Utility H145 in US delivered to San Diego Gas & Electric
- SAFE Structure sells Nassau County Police with Bell 429 maintenance stands
- Safran signs by-the-hour support contracts with Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters and Rainier Heli International
- Lockheed Chairman, President and CEO receives 2018 Edison Achievement Award
- The Air Ambulance Service welcomes CQC report
- Leonardo demonstrates its AW159 to Malaysian Armed Forces
- ARA Flugrettung and ARBÖ present new helicopters and cooperation
- Russian Helicopters delivers two ship-based Ka-226T