Under the agreement, Bristow Helicopters will benefit from full maintenance protection coverage for the avionics suite of its search and rescue fleet, providing improved cost forecasting. The company will also have access to repair and parts exchange services in addition to support from Honeywell and its global network of authorized service centers to return its helicopters back to the sky quickly and efficiently.
“We want our customers to be prepared for the unexpected. While operational and fuel costs can be unpredictable, maintenance costs don’t have to be,” said Mark Harding, global sales director for HAPP, Honeywell Aerospace. “Our avionics maintenance plans are built to help operators drive greater operational efficiency. With fixed yearly contract prices and rapid service, even if your failures increase your budget does not have to.”
Honeywell offers a variety of maintenance contract options, allowing operators to choose the plan that best meets their requirements for exchange and repair services. HAPP also provides coverage on all Honeywell avionics systems across civil service rotary fleets, as well as commercial and business helicopters.
Bristow Helicopters provides industrial aviation services, including offshore transportation, search and rescue, and support services. The addition of HAPP expands on the relationship between the two companies, with Honeywell’s Sky Connect flight data monitoring system already in use across Bristow’s fleet.
- Annapurna Helicopter received approval from CAAN, Mustang to receive NOC in a few days
- Parker-Hannifin Awarded $39M Contract for HH-60 Spare Stock Number Items
- Ansat and Mi-171A2 helicopters begin a demonstration tour
- First Zulus arrive at MCAS Cherry Point
- Russian Helicopters are ready to supply six Mi-171A2
- Russian Helicopters to open service centers in China
- Two Awards of Excellence won by Wiltshire Air Ambulance
- Air Ambulance Awards of Excellence – winners announced
- Aspirus MedEvac Achieves NAAMTA Accreditation
- Safran Helicopter Engines appoints Senior Executive VP
- Italy Saves €450M from Defence Contract
- Changes for SB-1 Defiant Test Flight
- Asbestos forces Canadian SAR EH101s to move out of Gander
- Lockheed Awarded $382M Contract for Production and Delivery for 8 MH-60R
- NEXA Advisors and VFS to Produce Landmark Urban Air Mobility Study
- PAC delivers 3 Upgraded EC135s
- Trials to launch and land Chinooks on RFA Tidesurge
- Thales to set up Chinese training centre with Avicopter
- SGT Wins Contracts to Support US Army Black Hawk
- CHC Continues 50 Years of Service with Point Resources AS