Under the agreement, Bristow Helicopters will benefit from full maintenance protection coverage for the avionics suite of its search and rescue fleet, providing improved cost forecasting. The company will also have access to repair and parts exchange services in addition to support from Honeywell and its global network of authorized service centers to return its helicopters back to the sky quickly and efficiently.
“We want our customers to be prepared for the unexpected. While operational and fuel costs can be unpredictable, maintenance costs don’t have to be,” said Mark Harding, global sales director for HAPP, Honeywell Aerospace. “Our avionics maintenance plans are built to help operators drive greater operational efficiency. With fixed yearly contract prices and rapid service, even if your failures increase your budget does not have to.”
Honeywell offers a variety of maintenance contract options, allowing operators to choose the plan that best meets their requirements for exchange and repair services. HAPP also provides coverage on all Honeywell avionics systems across civil service rotary fleets, as well as commercial and business helicopters.
Bristow Helicopters provides industrial aviation services, including offshore transportation, search and rescue, and support services. The addition of HAPP expands on the relationship between the two companies, with Honeywell’s Sky Connect flight data monitoring system already in use across Bristow’s fleet.
- First H160 pre-assembled rear fuselage is plug and play ready
- Safran renews Pattonair contract
- Japan Coast Guard signs HCare Smart for its H225 fleet
- Aeronautical Accessories Focused on Expanding Bell 505 Accessory Offerings
- CAAS, EASA and Airbus collaborate
- Boeing awarded $264M contract for MH-47 Support Services
- Magpas Air Ambulance selects AW169 to replace MD Explorer
- Sloane Helicopters opens up Irish corporate market with AW109 GrandNew sale
- Bell 429 Celebrates over 330 000 hours of operation
- CAE launches CAE 700MR Series flight training device
- NH90 Sea Lion starts Qualification phase
- Airbus hands over Empire Test Pilot School H125 to QinetiQ
- MD Helicopters creates MDHI Flight Training Academy
- GVH awarded EASA STC for H135 Aeromedical System
- FAA approves all-glass cockpit for MD530F
- CNC Technologies selected to Deploy Airborne Mission Suites for Agency’s New Airbus H125
- Boeing Receives Contract for Four Special Operations Chinooks
- Bristow opens new SAR base at Lydd
- MD takes Hamilton County Sheriff MD530F to APSCON
- GVH selected to design hoist light for Boeing