Donaldson Aerospace & Defense, a division of Donaldson Company, Inc. (NYSE: DCI) will commemorate delivery of its 9,000th Inlet Barrier Filter (IBF) in a special ceremony at HAI HELI-EXPO 2018 on Wednesday, Feb. 28, with Robinson Helicopter Company Chairman and President Kurt Robinson. During the event, set for 2 p.m. in exhibit C1736, Robinson will symbolically accept delivery of the 9,000th filter, an R66 IBF, from Tom Newman, Engineering Director, Donaldson Aerospace & Defense.
Donaldson also announced that it has received snow approval for the IBF on the Leonardo AW139 Type Certificate.
R66 IBF certification was announced in February 2017. The System is available as a factory option from Robinson, authorized Robinson Service Centers or Donaldson.
Donaldson’s IBF Systems lead the industry in preventing engine damage and are a key component for lowering aircraft operating costs.
Refreshments will be served in the exhibit, where a variety of products will be on display. These include IBF systems for AW189, AW139, AW109, AS350, R66, Bell 505, and Bell 407 helicopters. A range of liquid filtration products will also be on display.
- Eagle Australasia appointed Garmin Authorised Dealer
- CopterSafety upgrades AW139 simulator with Phase 7 avionics
- Australian Army extends contract with Rockwell Collins
- First Female Pilot for Colombian Army
- CHC announce keynote speaker for Safety & Quality Summit
- Bell and Safran Announce Shared Vision for On-Demand Mobility
- Mi-171A2 is Planned to be Certified in India
- Rampart Helicopter Services aims to correct Colorado zoning violation
- Helipad Ceremony for Essentia Health-St. Mary’s Foundation
- Oceania Aviation appointed distributor for H125 maximum view kit
- Air Ambulance Chief Executive receives top honour
- WomenVenture Begins its Second Decade
- HAI expresses concerns about Ligado proposal
- South Carolina NG to help secure Mexican border
- Donaldson to develop AW169 IBF for Leonardo
- ASESA Selects Able as Exclusive Provider
- Meron Awarded Patent for Helicopter Transmission Test Rigs
- Macro Industries awarded $20M contract for V-22 single floor spares
- Hong Kong Government Flying Service receive first H175s
- PHI Announces Offering of Senior Secured Notes Due 2023