Donaldson Aerospace & Defense, a division of Donaldson Company, Inc. (NYSE: DCI) will commemorate delivery of its 9,000th Inlet Barrier Filter (IBF) in a special ceremony at HAI HELI-EXPO 2018 on Wednesday, Feb. 28, with Robinson Helicopter Company Chairman and President Kurt Robinson. During the event, set for 2 p.m. in exhibit C1736, Robinson will symbolically accept delivery of the 9,000th filter, an R66 IBF, from Tom Newman, Engineering Director, Donaldson Aerospace & Defense.
Donaldson also announced that it has received snow approval for the IBF on the Leonardo AW139 Type Certificate.
R66 IBF certification was announced in February 2017. The System is available as a factory option from Robinson, authorized Robinson Service Centers or Donaldson.
Donaldson’s IBF Systems lead the industry in preventing engine damage and are a key component for lowering aircraft operating costs.
Refreshments will be served in the exhibit, where a variety of products will be on display. These include IBF systems for AW189, AW139, AW109, AS350, R66, Bell 505, and Bell 407 helicopters. A range of liquid filtration products will also be on display.
- Kopter announces new distributor for the Nordic countries
- CHC Australia Announces Australian Apprentices
- Competitive boost and enhanced operational capabilities for H145
- MRO software providers team up with Airbus
- SAF expands fleet
- Bell launches certified training facilities
- Waypoint Delivers One H145 Helicopter to Los Andes
- Leonardo expands helicopter maintenance and repair services in Europe
- EuroTec Gains Approval for EC130/H130 Main Battery Kit
- DRF Luftrettung to expand its H145 fleet
- New extended Support-By-the-Hour range
- Royal Dutch Touring Club ANWB and Airbus sign for six H135s
- Safran introduces brand-new customer portal
- Helitrans expands H125 fleet
- Specialist Aviation Services ranked ‘Excellent’
- Airbus racer high-speed demonstrator passes preliminary design review milestone
- Kopter announces a first firm order with SAS from Malaysia
- Nearly 550 rotorcraft now sharing data with Airbus
- Heli-One to Install Search and Rescue Cabin Configuration for H225s
- Waypoint Leasing Increases Customer Count