Trakka Systems is pleased to announce that they have received an FAA STC SR02657LA for the installation of the A800 searchlight onto the MD500 helicopter variants.
The Certification covers the integration of the Trakka A800 searchlight, Pilot Control Interface Unit (PCIU), Control Interface Unit (CIU) or Trakka Control Panel (TCP). The pilot or co-pilot can control the A800 via the CIU or TCP interfaced with the existing four-way switches on the helicopter’s collective control or via a pistol grip that can be operated by a crewman. The certification also includes a Red and Amber filter with an option for an IR filter for government agency operations and interfaces for slaving the Trakka A800 system to a variety of EO camera systems.
Work was carried out in conjunction with Prince George’s County Police Department and The IPL Group. The installation utilizes the Meeker MD500/369 side mount allowing for easy or new retrofit equipment installations.
- Sikorsky HH-60W in final assembly
- NHV wins Belgian windfarm contract with H145
- HAI Salute to Excellence Deadline Extended
- Boeing Awarded $96M Contract for AH-64, A/MH-6M and H-47 Support
- Cal Fire Crew Awarded for Dangerous Rescue
- Russian Helicopters to display at Africa Aerospace and Defense 2018
- Ramm Aerospace AS350 heater line kits TCCA and FAA approved
- Kenya receives nine AS550C3 Fennecs from UAE
- Harris Awarded $94M contract for CV-22 radio components
- General Electric awarded $18M contract for UH-60 pipe exhausts
- Gozo hospital helicopter inquiry finds no fault
- Royal Saudi Naval Forces launches first MH-60R
- Northrop began flight tests for MQ-8C Fire Scout
- CHC Australia Awarded New Helicopter Services Contract
- Metro delivers H135 to Washington Hospital Center
- US Army conducts first operational test of UH60V Black Hawk
- First Flight turns 40
- Helicopter ambulance service soon in Tamil Nadu
- Black Hawk marks 40 years service and prepares for another 50
- CHC 14th Safety & Quality Summit Less than a Month Away