DART Aerospace has recently announced Transport Canada certification of its Bell 505 Bearpaws.
By far the lightest option available on the market for the 505 (as much as 35% lighter than competition), this Bearpaw kit is the ideal solution for operators performing landings on soft and uneven terrains. With the Bell 505 being the 30th aircraft model for which DART has designed and STC’ed a bearpaw, DART continues to secure its position as the leading supplier of such equipment.
These Canadian designed and built Bearpaws are now available for purchase and are offered with very short lead times.
This product can also be purchased with wearplates and is fully compatible with the newly certified DART Emergency Flotation System for the 505.
Approvals from other regulatory authorities will follow shortly.
- New Trustee for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance
- Helicentre Announces 2019 US FAA CPL(H) Scholarship
- ARSA Supports Effort to Increase Part 147 School Flexibility
- EASA go to AERO 2018 with vision for the future of GA
- Rheinmetall Group and Sikorsky will lead in-service support for the CH-53K
- DRF upgrades Christoph 47 base from BK117 to H145
- Western Australian Police start process to replace ageing BK117
- New operator launches in Fiji with a Bell 212
- Philippines National Police receives first of three Bell 429s
- Quantum3D Awarded Contract by AVC Defense
- First Utility H145 in US delivered to San Diego Gas & Electric
- SAFE Structure sells Nassau County Police with Bell 429 maintenance stands
- Safran signs by-the-hour support contracts with Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters and Rainier Heli International
- Lockheed Chairman, President and CEO receives 2018 Edison Achievement Award
- The Air Ambulance Service welcomes CQC report
- Leonardo demonstrates its AW159 to Malaysian Armed Forces
- ARA Flugrettung and ARBÖ present new helicopters and cooperation
- Russian Helicopters delivers two ship-based Ka-226T
- CHC Australia secures Search and Rescue Continuation with RAAF
- Pakistan continues helicopter fleet renewal with order for additional AW139s