DART Aerospace has recently announced Transport Canada certification of its Bell 505 Bearpaws.
By far the lightest option available on the market for the 505 (as much as 35% lighter than competition), this Bearpaw kit is the ideal solution for operators performing landings on soft and uneven terrains. With the Bell 505 being the 30th aircraft model for which DART has designed and STC’ed a bearpaw, DART continues to secure its position as the leading supplier of such equipment.
These Canadian designed and built Bearpaws are now available for purchase and are offered with very short lead times.
This product can also be purchased with wearplates and is fully compatible with the newly certified DART Emergency Flotation System for the 505.
Approvals from other regulatory authorities will follow shortly.
- Heli-One to Install Search and Rescue Cabin Configuration for H225s
- Waypoint Leasing Increases Customer Count
- DynCorp Awarded $152M Contract for TH-57 Support Services
- HeliGroup launches world-first Airbus ACH135 Helionix for charter operations
- Rotortrade paves the way for greater value in the pre-owned helicopter market
- StandardAero renews Air Methods AS350 and EC130 Components contract
- EASA starts process for certification of small VTOL aircraft
- Deadline Approaches for 2019 WAI Scholarships
- Heli-One Announces AW169 EMS Modification Case Study
- Bell attended the VR/AR Global Summit in Vancouver
- Helibras delivers the 33º H225M to Brazilian Army
- Helicentre purchases two simulators
- Airbus Turns to RepRap x400 3D Printer
- Heli-One Develops End-User Oriented Solutions
- Coptersafety to provide EASA Maintenance Check Flight simulator course
- HCare services at Helitech 2018
- Lider receives two new H135s
- Airbus details NBAA display
- Airbus delivers new H125 to Newfoundland
- Kopter SH09 displayed in new customer livery at Helitech 2018