DART Aerospace has recently announced Transport Canada certification of its Bell 505 Bearpaws.
By far the lightest option available on the market for the 505 (as much as 35% lighter than competition), this Bearpaw kit is the ideal solution for operators performing landings on soft and uneven terrains. With the Bell 505 being the 30th aircraft model for which DART has designed and STC’ed a bearpaw, DART continues to secure its position as the leading supplier of such equipment.
These Canadian designed and built Bearpaws are now available for purchase and are offered with very short lead times.
This product can also be purchased with wearplates and is fully compatible with the newly certified DART Emergency Flotation System for the 505.
Approvals from other regulatory authorities will follow shortly.
- Sikorsky Delivers Black Hawk to San Diego Fire-Rescue Department
- Northrop Grumman Delivers Software for UH-60V
- LONGBOW Awarded $170 Million in Orders
- Sikorsky Honors UK Maritime & Coastguard Agency
- Netherlands signs combined Apache and Chinook sustainment contract with Boeing
- ASU Obtains EASA NVIS STC on AW139
- Indian state of Maharastra orders Sikorsky S76D
- First Helicopter Degree Graduates
- First ground test of Safran hybrid electric propulsion system
- Meggitt awarded five year fuel cell contract
- Boeing awarded $181M contract for Procurement of 156 CH-47F Chinook Helicopters
- Bell and SUBARU announce their collaboration
- First H160 pre-assembled rear fuselage is plug and play ready
- Safran renews Pattonair contract
- Japan Coast Guard signs HCare Smart for its H225 fleet
- Aeronautical Accessories Focused on Expanding Bell 505 Accessory Offerings
- CAAS, EASA and Airbus collaborate
- Boeing awarded $264M contract for MH-47 Support Services
- Magpas Air Ambulance selects AW169 to replace MD Explorer
- Sloane Helicopters opens up Irish corporate market with AW109 GrandNew sale