PHI, Inc. (The Nasdaq Select Global Market: PHII (voting) PHIIK (non-voting)) announced the appointment of Alan W. Brass to its Board of Directors effective March 7, 2018. Mr. Brass has been a member of the PHI Air Medical Board of Managers since 2016, leveraging his 42 years of experience working in the healthcare industry. A seasoned leader with profound technology experience, Mr. Brass will build on PHI Inc.’s successes and add additional capabilities around strategic and operational excellence to the Board.
“I am pleased to welcome Alan as one of our directors,” said Al A. Gonsoulin, Chairman and CEO, PHI Inc. “He brings a wealth of diverse expertise and will add great perspective to our board. He has demonstrated great insight in his role on the PHI Air Medical Board of Managers and we look forward to his contributions to the PHI Inc. Board of Directors.”
Prior to retiring in 2009, Mr. Brass served as chief executive officer for ProMedica Health System in Toledo, Ohio, which is one of the largest and fastest growing healthcare systems in the Midwest. Before joining ProMedica, he oversaw operations for BJC Health System’s 50-member merged and affiliated hospitals and six long-term care facilities at Washington University in St. Louis. Additionally, he has led operations for the University of Michigan Medical Center and earlier at The Ohio State University and Children’s Hospital in Columbus, Ohio. Mr. Brass has served on many boards including The Ohio State University Board (Vice Chairman), The Ohio State Medical Center (Chairman), as well as other prestigious national healthcare boards.
With the appointment of Brass, PHI, Inc.’s board consists of the following six members: Al A. Gonsoulin, Chairman and CEO; Lance F. Bospflug, President, COO & Director; C. Russell Luigs, Independent Director; Richard H. Matzke, Independent Director; Thomas H. Murphy, Independent Director; and Alan W. Brass, Independent Director.
- Mexico – MH-60R Multi-Mission Helicopters
- Elbit Systems to Showcase a Modular Mission Helicopters Package
- New Trustee for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance
- Helicentre Announces 2019 US FAA CPL(H) Scholarship
- ARSA Supports Effort to Increase Part 147 School Flexibility
- EASA go to AERO 2018 with vision for the future of GA
- Rheinmetall Group and Sikorsky will lead in-service support for the CH-53K
- DRF upgrades Christoph 47 base from BK117 to H145
- Western Australian Police start process to replace ageing BK117
- New operator launches in Fiji with a Bell 212
- Philippines National Police receives first of three Bell 429s
- Quantum3D Awarded Contract by AVC Defense
- First Utility H145 in US delivered to San Diego Gas & Electric
- SAFE Structure sells Nassau County Police with Bell 429 maintenance stands
- Safran signs by-the-hour support contracts with Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters and Rainier Heli International
- Lockheed Chairman, President and CEO receives 2018 Edison Achievement Award
- The Air Ambulance Service welcomes CQC report
- Leonardo demonstrates its AW159 to Malaysian Armed Forces
- ARA Flugrettung and ARBÖ present new helicopters and cooperation
- Russian Helicopters delivers two ship-based Ka-226T