Drone Delivery Canada ‘DDC or the Company’ (TSX.V:FLT OTC:TAKOF), is pleased to announce that it has commenced development of its newest cargo delivery drone, ‘The Condor’ with a lifting capability estimated at 400 pounds of payload.
“Our engineering team is focused on building out our fleet to provide drones capable of addressing a wide range of client requirements in different geographies. The Condor will be our first delivery drone that offers our customers a platform for greater capacities of bulk shipments” commented Tony Di Benedetto, CEO. “We continue to push the envelope advancing our fleets capabilities to meet and exceed client requirements in Northern Canada and elsewhere around the world.”
The Condor cargo delivery drone is being engineered to provide payload capacities of up to 400lbs and designed to fly approximately 150km. The Condor boasts a considerably larger payload compartment compared to both the Raven and Sparrow. The Sparrow obtained its Declaration of Compliance accepted by Transport Canada in December 2017. The Condor looks to accept pallet size payload shipments, ideal for transporting bulk cargo, both in Canada and abroad.
Most importantly, The Condor will be fully integrated with the proprietary DDC FLYTE™ management system which has been extensively tested in the Canadian geography and just recently also in the United States of America at the Griffiss International Airport in Rome, New York.
DDC looks to commence testing the Condor at its testing facilities in late 2018 with multiple customers, both new and existing.
- New Trustee for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance
- Helicentre Announces 2019 US FAA CPL(H) Scholarship
- ARSA Supports Effort to Increase Part 147 School Flexibility
- EASA go to AERO 2018 with vision for the future of GA
- Rheinmetall Group and Sikorsky will lead in-service support for the CH-53K
- DRF upgrades Christoph 47 base from BK117 to H145
- Western Australian Police start process to replace ageing BK117
- New operator launches in Fiji with a Bell 212
- Philippines National Police receives first of three Bell 429s
- Quantum3D Awarded Contract by AVC Defense
- First Utility H145 in US delivered to San Diego Gas & Electric
- SAFE Structure sells Nassau County Police with Bell 429 maintenance stands
- Safran signs by-the-hour support contracts with Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters and Rainier Heli International
- Lockheed Chairman, President and CEO receives 2018 Edison Achievement Award
- The Air Ambulance Service welcomes CQC report
- Leonardo demonstrates its AW159 to Malaysian Armed Forces
- ARA Flugrettung and ARBÖ present new helicopters and cooperation
- Russian Helicopters delivers two ship-based Ka-226T
- CHC Australia secures Search and Rescue Continuation with RAAF
- Pakistan continues helicopter fleet renewal with order for additional AW139s