The Novosibirsk Aircraft Repair Plant (NARP), a member of the Russian Helicopters holding company of the Rostec State Corporation, will be the first Russian company to deploy remote training for helicopter maintenance and repair specialists. The project is a part of the global Learn Management Systems (LMS) programme implemented by the Helicopter Service Company (HSC). In the future, LMS will be joined by other members of the holding company with aviation training centres in their possession.
The LMS programme provides for creation on the web-site of HSC of a single platform with a separate interface to be interconnected with the aviation training centres of the holding company. This platform will encompass training programmes and courses, as well as directories containing the necessary documentation. Besides, HSC has developed unified rules for management of training courses to be used by all aviation centres of Russian Helicopters.
The interactive system would enable the specialists from all over Russia and more than a dozen of foreign countries purchasing Russian helicopters to undergo training, thus simplifying the equipment servicing process and reducing its cost.
The remote training system is expected to be launched by late 2019. By that time, NARP will have bought the necessary software and developed the process control documentation and the multimedia library.
- Eagle Australasia appointed Garmin Authorised Dealer
- CopterSafety upgrades AW139 simulator with Phase 7 avionics
- Australian Army extends contract with Rockwell Collins
- First Female Pilot for Colombian Army
- CHC announce keynote speaker for Safety & Quality Summit
- Bell and Safran Announce Shared Vision for On-Demand Mobility
- Mi-171A2 is Planned to be Certified in India
- Rampart Helicopter Services aims to correct Colorado zoning violation
- Helipad Ceremony for Essentia Health-St. Mary’s Foundation
- Oceania Aviation appointed distributor for H125 maximum view kit
- Air Ambulance Chief Executive receives top honour
- WomenVenture Begins its Second Decade
- HAI expresses concerns about Ligado proposal
- South Carolina NG to help secure Mexican border
- Donaldson to develop AW169 IBF for Leonardo
- ASESA Selects Able as Exclusive Provider
- Meron Awarded Patent for Helicopter Transmission Test Rigs
- Macro Industries awarded $20M contract for V-22 single floor spares
- Hong Kong Government Flying Service receive first H175s
- PHI Announces Offering of Senior Secured Notes Due 2023