Both the Brazilian Armed Forces and the Mexican Air Force have placed their trust in Airbus Helicopters’ HCare Smart by the hour maintenance programs for a total contract value of more than 125 million euros.
The contract with the Brazilian Armed Forces covers the entirety of the 50 H225Ms currently on order, of which 30 have already been delivered, for the Brazilian Army, Navy and Air force. The aircraft belong to the H-XBR program, signed in 2008 with the Ministry of Defense to provide 50 H225M for the three Armed Forces. The contract with Mexico includes comprehensive support for the 11 H225M aircraft in operation by the Air Force.
Both contracts are fully customized for each customer to cover material support for all scheduled and unscheduled maintenance. They will deliver enhanced aircraft availability through highly responsive material support backed on strong commitments.
“Fleet availability and control of maintenance cost is particularly key for Military customers and I thank the Brazilian and Mexican Armed forces for their renewed confidence”, said Mesrob Karalekian, Senior Vice-President for Latin America at Airbus Helicopters. “Offering innovative and quality support solutions to our customers is a priority for Airbus Helicopters and we are very confident that HCare Smart PBH is the most adapted and cost-effective service package today”.
The HCare Material Management program ensures predictability and management of spare parts and Repair & Overhaul services for a higher fleet availability and budget control. It facilitates customer management and planning and streamlines logistical and administrative flow.
Through the HCare service offer, Airbus Helicopters keeps businesses on track and rotorcraft in the skies by offering tailor-made and competitive service solutions to the customers’ doorstep. With solutions covering material management, helicopter maintenance, technical support, training and flight ops, and connected services, HCare ensures that each flight is a success and performed with the highest levels of safety. With HCare, the customer can also count on a dedicated team of technicians ready to provide instant response services 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Western Australian Police start process to replace ageing BK117
- New operator launches in Fiji with a Bell 212
- Philippines National Police receives first of three Bell 429s
- Quantum3D Awarded Contract by AVC Defense
- First Utility H145 in US delivered to San Diego Gas & Electric
- SAFE Structure sells Nassau County Police with Bell 429 maintenance stands
- Safran signs by-the-hour support contracts with Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters and Rainier Heli International
- Lockheed Chairman, President and CEO receives 2018 Edison Achievement Award
- The Air Ambulance Service welcomes CQC report
- Leonardo demonstrates its AW159 to Malaysian Armed Forces
- ARA Flugrettung and ARBÖ present new helicopters and cooperation
- Russian Helicopters delivers two ship-based Ka-226T
- CHC Australia secures Search and Rescue Continuation with RAAF
- Pakistan continues helicopter fleet renewal with order for additional AW139s
- Guardian Flight appoints new VP of Base Operations
- DRF takeover of the RTH station for 20th time
- Nepal Army defends its decision over helicopter procurement process
- CHC Norway Wins Contract Extension with Aker BP
- Indian delegation to visit Kamov Design Bureau
- Columbia Helicopters to become the Total Logistics Support provider for GE Aviation