Russian Helicopters Holding Company (part of Rostec State Corporation) for the first time acted as the organizer of the European Aerospace Quality Group (EAGQ) session that took place in Kazan. More than 30 European largest aviation and space companies participated in the event.
The session was dedicated to the development and harmonization of the aviation international quality standards, as well as improvement of the system of certification of aircraft industry suppliers.
Moreover, the program included visiting of the production facilities of Kazan Helicopters by participants to get familiarized with the enterprise, as well as the seminar for the Russian specialists to engage them more actively in the development of the international aviation standards in this area.
“Quality specialists from different world-renowned companies have an opportunity to share rich experience at the EAQG platform. I am convinced that only joint work, exchange of best practices and development of the unified international quality standards will allow us to enhance process integration and ensure that our objectives related to quality improvement are achieved,” Andrey Boginskiy, Director General of Russian Helicopters Holding Company, noted at the opening of the spring session of the EAQG.
He added that the quality and the safety of the product were the key priorities. Globalization affects the development of each company separately and becomes one of the factors determining the main trends of aerospace industry development in general, which requires elaboration of new interaction means.
EAQG has been established by the largest aerospace companies to elaborate and implement strategies, aiming at significant improvement of the product quality and reduction of the costs in the supply chain of aerospace and defense industries. Russian Helicopters Holding Company is a member of EAQG since October 2013.
- Western Australian Police start process to replace ageing BK117
- New operator launches in Fiji with a Bell 212
- Philippines National Police receives first of three Bell 429s
- Quantum3D Awarded Contract by AVC Defense
- First Utility H145 in US delivered to San Diego Gas & Electric
- SAFE Structure sells Nassau County Police with Bell 429 maintenance stands
- Safran signs by-the-hour support contracts with Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters and Rainier Heli International
- Lockheed Chairman, President and CEO receives 2018 Edison Achievement Award
- The Air Ambulance Service welcomes CQC report
- Leonardo demonstrates its AW159 to Malaysian Armed Forces
- ARA Flugrettung and ARBÖ present new helicopters and cooperation
- Russian Helicopters delivers two ship-based Ka-226T
- CHC Australia secures Search and Rescue Continuation with RAAF
- Pakistan continues helicopter fleet renewal with order for additional AW139s
- Guardian Flight appoints new VP of Base Operations
- DRF takeover of the RTH station for 20th time
- Nepal Army defends its decision over helicopter procurement process
- CHC Norway Wins Contract Extension with Aker BP
- Indian delegation to visit Kamov Design Bureau
- Columbia Helicopters to become the Total Logistics Support provider for GE Aviation