Russian Helicopters Holding Company (part of Rostec State Corporation) for the first time acted as the organizer of the European Aerospace Quality Group (EAGQ) session that took place in Kazan. More than 30 European largest aviation and space companies participated in the event.
The session was dedicated to the development and harmonization of the aviation international quality standards, as well as improvement of the system of certification of aircraft industry suppliers.
Moreover, the program included visiting of the production facilities of Kazan Helicopters by participants to get familiarized with the enterprise, as well as the seminar for the Russian specialists to engage them more actively in the development of the international aviation standards in this area.
“Quality specialists from different world-renowned companies have an opportunity to share rich experience at the EAQG platform. I am convinced that only joint work, exchange of best practices and development of the unified international quality standards will allow us to enhance process integration and ensure that our objectives related to quality improvement are achieved,” Andrey Boginskiy, Director General of Russian Helicopters Holding Company, noted at the opening of the spring session of the EAQG.
He added that the quality and the safety of the product were the key priorities. Globalization affects the development of each company separately and becomes one of the factors determining the main trends of aerospace industry development in general, which requires elaboration of new interaction means.
EAQG has been established by the largest aerospace companies to elaborate and implement strategies, aiming at significant improvement of the product quality and reduction of the costs in the supply chain of aerospace and defense industries. Russian Helicopters Holding Company is a member of EAQG since October 2013.
- Airbus renews partnership with USP of São Carlos
- Saab Receives Order for Self-Protection Systems
- Thai Aviation Services S-76D Fleet Achieves 10,000 Flight Hours
- AAMS Statement in Response to NASEMSO “Borders in the Sky”
- Helibras highlights 40 years of leadership
- HeliOffshore SIP Delivers the Data to Make the Frontline Safer
- New modern helipad construction completed at Rasuwa
- Boeing being sued over December 2016 Apache accident
- Germany expecting delay in CH-53G replacement tender
- ICON Aviation appointed an official distributor for the AW109 Trekker in Brazil
- Pratt & Whitney adds third maintenance facility in Brazil
- MBA adds helicopter values on RedBook platform
- UAE operator EDIC Horizon orders Bell 429 simulator
- UK AAIB Bulletin – August 2018
- Diplomatic row jeopardizes $1.5B helicopter deal between Turkey and Pakistan
- Bell awarded $11M Contract for Helicopter Yoke Assemblies
- Jhonlin Air Transport to add Airbus H145
- Cooper 2 joins life-saving Air Medical Transport Service
- DHART expands its reach
- Bell 525 completes hot weather testing