Russian Helicopters Holding Company (part of Rostec State Corporation) for the first time acted as the organizer of the European Aerospace Quality Group (EAGQ) session that took place in Kazan. More than 30 European largest aviation and space companies participated in the event.
The session was dedicated to the development and harmonization of the aviation international quality standards, as well as improvement of the system of certification of aircraft industry suppliers.
Moreover, the program included visiting of the production facilities of Kazan Helicopters by participants to get familiarized with the enterprise, as well as the seminar for the Russian specialists to engage them more actively in the development of the international aviation standards in this area.
“Quality specialists from different world-renowned companies have an opportunity to share rich experience at the EAQG platform. I am convinced that only joint work, exchange of best practices and development of the unified international quality standards will allow us to enhance process integration and ensure that our objectives related to quality improvement are achieved,” Andrey Boginskiy, Director General of Russian Helicopters Holding Company, noted at the opening of the spring session of the EAQG.
He added that the quality and the safety of the product were the key priorities. Globalization affects the development of each company separately and becomes one of the factors determining the main trends of aerospace industry development in general, which requires elaboration of new interaction means.
EAQG has been established by the largest aerospace companies to elaborate and implement strategies, aiming at significant improvement of the product quality and reduction of the costs in the supply chain of aerospace and defense industries. Russian Helicopters Holding Company is a member of EAQG since October 2013.
- Dutch EMS operator picks P&W engines for new H135s
- Possible US Foreign Military Sale to the UK
- Airbus to showcase H135 as future Navy helicopter
- Dart signs new AMC during Helitech 2018
- Visit Bell at #IACP2018
- New helicopter hoist will help rescue injured firefighters in Nevada
- Bell and Yamato announce collaboration
- Leonardo congratulates the Royal Malaysian Navy on reaching a milestone
- Dart receives EASA certification for EC130/H130 Cable Cutter System
- Enstrom announces 280FX Sale at Helitech 2018
- 1st H125 delivered with BLR FastFin kit
- Dart opens new service center in Amsterdam
- HeliOffshore held the 2nd in a series of Human Hazard Analysis workshops
- Avic ready to export Z-19 attack helicopter
- CH-53K running short of crucial part
- Te Anau Retains Helicopter Base
- Airbus to showcase at Euronaval
- Portuguese Air Force orders 5 AW119Kx
- Helitech to change name as expo adapts to changing market
- Kopter announces new distributor for the Nordic countries