Russian Helicopters Holding Company (part of Rostec State Corporation) for the first time acted as the organizer of the European Aerospace Quality Group (EAGQ) session that took place in Kazan. More than 30 European largest aviation and space companies participated in the event.
The session was dedicated to the development and harmonization of the aviation international quality standards, as well as improvement of the system of certification of aircraft industry suppliers.
Moreover, the program included visiting of the production facilities of Kazan Helicopters by participants to get familiarized with the enterprise, as well as the seminar for the Russian specialists to engage them more actively in the development of the international aviation standards in this area.
“Quality specialists from different world-renowned companies have an opportunity to share rich experience at the EAQG platform. I am convinced that only joint work, exchange of best practices and development of the unified international quality standards will allow us to enhance process integration and ensure that our objectives related to quality improvement are achieved,” Andrey Boginskiy, Director General of Russian Helicopters Holding Company, noted at the opening of the spring session of the EAQG.
He added that the quality and the safety of the product were the key priorities. Globalization affects the development of each company separately and becomes one of the factors determining the main trends of aerospace industry development in general, which requires elaboration of new interaction means.
EAQG has been established by the largest aerospace companies to elaborate and implement strategies, aiming at significant improvement of the product quality and reduction of the costs in the supply chain of aerospace and defense industries. Russian Helicopters Holding Company is a member of EAQG since October 2013.
- Rampart Helicopter Services aims to correct Colorado zoning violation
- Helipad Ceremony for Essentia Health-St. Mary’s Foundation
- Oceania Aviation appointed distributor for H125 maximum view kit
- Air Ambulance Chief Executive receives top honour
- WomenVenture Begins its Second Decade
- HAI expresses concerns about Ligado proposal
- South Carolina NG to help secure Mexican border
- Donaldson to develop AW169 IBF for Leonardo
- ASESA Selects Able as Exclusive Provider
- Meron Awarded Patent for Helicopter Transmission Test Rigs
- Macro Industries awarded $20M contract for V-22 single floor spares
- Hong Kong Government Flying Service receive first H175s
- PHI Announces Offering of Senior Secured Notes Due 2023
- HeliOffshore Consults Flight Instructors and Examiners
- Prabhu added two new Robinson R66 to its fleet; chopper arrives Birgunj Custom
- Fishtail Air gets new official name ‘Summit Helicopters’
- PHI Announces Cash Tender Offer and Consent Solicitation
- NBAA Requests Guidance on Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- HeliOffshore – HUMS Best Practice Guidelines
- Bristol Sycamore Flies Home After 60 Years