EASA’s Management Board re-elects Patrick Ky as the Agency’s Executive Director.
The Management Board of the European Aviation Safety Agency announces the re-election by a unanimous vote of Patrick Ky (50) as the Agency’s Executive Director for a second term of 5 years.
Patrick Ky declared: “It is an honour and privilege to have been entrusted with the inspiring role of leading EASA for the next 5 years. Later this year a new scope of activities for the Agency will be adopted by the EU. In parallel, the aviation industry is transforming at a faster pace than ever before. These are among the very exciting challenges that EASA will be faced with and that I am looking forward to take up with the support of the highly professional staff of the Agency”.
Pekka Henttu, Chairman of EASA’s Management Board commented: “ The full support of all the Member States and the Commission indicates in Patrick’s re-election that EASA’s heading is the right one. Patrick is the best man for the job. He has demonstrated a great sense of leadership over the last 5 years to position EASA as the pivotal element of the European Aviation System. I look forward to continue working closely with him during the next 5 years”
- DynCorp Awarded $152M Contract for TH-57 Support Services
- HeliGroup launches world-first Airbus ACH135 Helionix for charter operations
- Rotortrade paves the way for greater value in the pre-owned helicopter market
- StandardAero renews Air Methods AS350 and EC130 Components contract
- EASA starts process for certification of small VTOL aircraft
- Deadline Approaches for 2019 WAI Scholarships
- Heli-One Announces AW169 EMS Modification Case Study
- Bell attended the VR/AR Global Summit in Vancouver
- Helibras delivers the 33º H225M to Brazilian Army
- Helicentre purchases two simulators
- Airbus Turns to RepRap x400 3D Printer
- Heli-One Develops End-User Oriented Solutions
- Coptersafety to provide EASA Maintenance Check Flight simulator course
- HCare services at Helitech 2018
- Lider receives two new H135s
- Airbus details NBAA display
- Airbus delivers new H125 to Newfoundland
- Kopter SH09 displayed in new customer livery at Helitech 2018
- Airbus showcases EMS capabilities at Helitech 2018
- CareFlight Celebrates 35th Anniversary