NHV, the provider of B2B helicopter services, today announced the appointment of Mr Brieuc Spindler to the role of Chief Operating Officer and member of the Executive Committee. With extensive management experience spanning nearly three decades, Spindler brings valuable leadership to NHV as the company is poised for international expansion. As COO, Brieuc Spindler will have responsibility for all of NHV’s operating bases worldwide. He will report directly to Chief Executive Officer Eric Van Hal.
“Brieuc has built a vast track record of strategic, operational and technical accomplishments”, said Eric Van Hal, NHV Group’s CEO. “He has proven to be a successful and trusted leader and brings to this position a strong reputation for developing people and inspiring teams. We are thrilled to have a steady hand at the operational helm as we continue to expand our footprint and our customer base.”
Brieuc Spindler has extensive management experience based on more than 25 years of senior leadership positions in aerospace, guiding organizations to operational excellence. Until recently, Brieuc was Chief Technical Officer at Asco Industries and member of the Asco Group management committee. Brieuc earned a Master’s degree in aerospace engineering from The Ecole Nationale de I’ Aviation Civile in Toulouse and attended an advanced management program of The Booth School of the University of Chicago. He holds a private pilot’s license and is Captain in the French Air Force Reserves.
“It is a tremendous pleasure to join the NHV team, and I am both honored and eager to help further the company’s success.”, said Spindler.
“This is a very exciting time for NHV. We continue to invest in our services and fleet and we want to drive innovation in every area of our business. I believe we have an exceptionally agile team and extensive capabilities to enable us to meet both our own future growth aspirations and the needs of our customers”, concludes Eric Van Hal.
- DART launches its new H130/EC130 Cable Cutter System
- Devon Air Ambulance buy Airbus H145
- Flight Safety Dept. conducts meeting on safety enhancement of helicopter operation
- Workhorse brings two-person SureFly octocopter to Manhattan public
- Sikorsky awarded $10M contract for MH-60 Analysis
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance cleared of Novichok contamination
- Airbus renews partnership with USP of São Carlos
- Saab Receives Order for Self-Protection Systems
- Thai Aviation Services S-76D Fleet Achieves 10,000 Flight Hours
- AAMS Statement in Response to NASEMSO “Borders in the Sky”
- Helibras highlights 40 years of leadership
- HeliOffshore SIP Delivers the Data to Make the Frontline Safer
- New modern helipad construction completed at Rasuwa
- Boeing being sued over December 2016 Apache accident
- Germany expecting delay in CH-53G replacement tender
- ICON Aviation appointed an official distributor for the AW109 Trekker in Brazil
- Pratt & Whitney adds third maintenance facility in Brazil
- MBA adds helicopter values on RedBook platform
- UAE operator EDIC Horizon orders Bell 429 simulator
- UK AAIB Bulletin – August 2018