NHV, the provider of B2B helicopter services, today announced the appointment of Mr Brieuc Spindler to the role of Chief Operating Officer and member of the Executive Committee. With extensive management experience spanning nearly three decades, Spindler brings valuable leadership to NHV as the company is poised for international expansion. As COO, Brieuc Spindler will have responsibility for all of NHV’s operating bases worldwide. He will report directly to Chief Executive Officer Eric Van Hal.
“Brieuc has built a vast track record of strategic, operational and technical accomplishments”, said Eric Van Hal, NHV Group’s CEO. “He has proven to be a successful and trusted leader and brings to this position a strong reputation for developing people and inspiring teams. We are thrilled to have a steady hand at the operational helm as we continue to expand our footprint and our customer base.”
Brieuc Spindler has extensive management experience based on more than 25 years of senior leadership positions in aerospace, guiding organizations to operational excellence. Until recently, Brieuc was Chief Technical Officer at Asco Industries and member of the Asco Group management committee. Brieuc earned a Master’s degree in aerospace engineering from The Ecole Nationale de I’ Aviation Civile in Toulouse and attended an advanced management program of The Booth School of the University of Chicago. He holds a private pilot’s license and is Captain in the French Air Force Reserves.
“It is a tremendous pleasure to join the NHV team, and I am both honored and eager to help further the company’s success.”, said Spindler.
“This is a very exciting time for NHV. We continue to invest in our services and fleet and we want to drive innovation in every area of our business. I believe we have an exceptionally agile team and extensive capabilities to enable us to meet both our own future growth aspirations and the needs of our customers”, concludes Eric Van Hal.
- Avic ready to export Z-19 attack helicopter
- CH-53K running short of crucial part
- Te Anau Retains Helicopter Base
- Airbus to showcase at Euronaval
- Portuguese Air Force orders 5 AW119Kx
- Helitech to change name as expo adapts to changing market
- Kopter announces new distributor for the Nordic countries
- CHC Australia Announces Australian Apprentices
- Competitive boost and enhanced operational capabilities for H145
- MRO software providers team up with Airbus
- SAF expands fleet
- Bell launches certified training facilities
- Waypoint Delivers One H145 Helicopter to Los Andes
- Leonardo expands helicopter maintenance and repair services in Europe
- EuroTec Gains Approval for EC130/H130 Main Battery Kit
- DRF Luftrettung to expand its H145 fleet
- New extended Support-By-the-Hour range
- Royal Dutch Touring Club ANWB and Airbus sign for six H135s
- Safran introduces brand-new customer portal
- Helitrans expands H125 fleet