NHV, the provider of B2B helicopter services, today announced the appointment of Mr Brieuc Spindler to the role of Chief Operating Officer and member of the Executive Committee. With extensive management experience spanning nearly three decades, Spindler brings valuable leadership to NHV as the company is poised for international expansion. As COO, Brieuc Spindler will have responsibility for all of NHV’s operating bases worldwide. He will report directly to Chief Executive Officer Eric Van Hal.
“Brieuc has built a vast track record of strategic, operational and technical accomplishments”, said Eric Van Hal, NHV Group’s CEO. “He has proven to be a successful and trusted leader and brings to this position a strong reputation for developing people and inspiring teams. We are thrilled to have a steady hand at the operational helm as we continue to expand our footprint and our customer base.”
Brieuc Spindler has extensive management experience based on more than 25 years of senior leadership positions in aerospace, guiding organizations to operational excellence. Until recently, Brieuc was Chief Technical Officer at Asco Industries and member of the Asco Group management committee. Brieuc earned a Master’s degree in aerospace engineering from The Ecole Nationale de I’ Aviation Civile in Toulouse and attended an advanced management program of The Booth School of the University of Chicago. He holds a private pilot’s license and is Captain in the French Air Force Reserves.
“It is a tremendous pleasure to join the NHV team, and I am both honored and eager to help further the company’s success.”, said Spindler.
“This is a very exciting time for NHV. We continue to invest in our services and fleet and we want to drive innovation in every area of our business. I believe we have an exceptionally agile team and extensive capabilities to enable us to meet both our own future growth aspirations and the needs of our customers”, concludes Eric Van Hal.
- Garmin® introduces the G3000H integrated flight deck
- HeliRussia 2018 Update
- Collier County FL to buy new helicopter
- Norwegian operator Heli-Team celebrates 30 years
- New EMS Helipad being built at Columbus TX
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance starts work on new base
- BRS Aerospace Addressing Urban eVTOL Parachute Recovery Systems
- IMT Vislink and K2 Unmanned Systems launch law enforcement drone
- Med-Trans Opens New AeroCare Base
- LA Tour Company Announces New Tour Packages For Summer
- Sikorsky and Canada’s DND Receive AHS International Award
- AACUS Makes First Operational Cargo Delivery to US Marines
- Life Link III Opens New 24/7 Air Medical Helicopter Base in Wisconsin
- CareFlight appoints new CEO
- Spirit Delivers 5th CH-53K System Demonstration Test Article
- HeliOffshore appoints Executive Assistant
- Merlin Technology awarded patent for helicopter emergency collective actuator
- L-3 Communications awarded $42M contract for TH-57 fleet logistics services
- 920th Rescue Wing receives Power and Vigilance Award
- Metro delivers H125 to Jujuy Province