In line with Coptersafety’s mission to make a helicopter industry safer for all parties and to provide world-class training, the company has appointed Mikko Kallio as a Head of Development and Test Pilot. Mikko will take a responsibility for various development projects and he will support the introduction of the new FSTD’s and development of existing ones. Mikko reports to the CEO directly and contributes to the development of the company’s vision and strategy.
“Helicopter industry is thriving and we are continuously developing our company to meet our customers needs in short and long term. I am pleased to welcome Mikko Kallio into company to bring useful and modern thoughts, practices and principles into helicopter operating procedures based on his experience and knowledge of both fixed and rotary wing operations and secondly to support the introduction of new FSTD’s and development of existing ones by participating in testing and evaluation. His expertise truly helps us take our offering to the next level as a training provider,” says Mikko Dahlman, CEO, Coptersafety.
“Coptersafety is a very attractive and fast-growing company with the latest flight simulator technology. For me as a pilot the vision of Coptersafety; “to improve the safety of helicopter operations “ is essential. I am happy to be able to join the professional team of Coptersafety and work together for our common goal”, says Mikko Kallio, Head of Development and a Test Pilot, Coptersafety.
“Improving things and seeing better results – both in technical issues and in learning issues truly motivate me,” Mikko Kallio continues.
Mikko Kallio is an ex-Finnish Border Guard helicopter test/SAR pilot, which he retired from in autumn 2017, and also a current Airbus 330 airline pilot at Finnair.
- Avic ready to export Z-19 attack helicopter
- CH-53K running short of crucial part
- Te Anau Retains Helicopter Base
- Airbus to showcase at Euronaval
- Portuguese Air Force orders 5 AW119Kx
- Helitech to change name as expo adapts to changing market
- Kopter announces new distributor for the Nordic countries
- CHC Australia Announces Australian Apprentices
- Competitive boost and enhanced operational capabilities for H145
- MRO software providers team up with Airbus
- SAF expands fleet
- Bell launches certified training facilities
- Waypoint Delivers One H145 Helicopter to Los Andes
- Leonardo expands helicopter maintenance and repair services in Europe
- EuroTec Gains Approval for EC130/H130 Main Battery Kit
- DRF Luftrettung to expand its H145 fleet
- New extended Support-By-the-Hour range
- Royal Dutch Touring Club ANWB and Airbus sign for six H135s
- Safran introduces brand-new customer portal
- Helitrans expands H125 fleet