In line with Coptersafety’s mission to make a helicopter industry safer for all parties and to provide world-class training, the company has appointed Mikko Kallio as a Head of Development and Test Pilot. Mikko will take a responsibility for various development projects and he will support the introduction of the new FSTD’s and development of existing ones. Mikko reports to the CEO directly and contributes to the development of the company’s vision and strategy.
“Helicopter industry is thriving and we are continuously developing our company to meet our customers needs in short and long term. I am pleased to welcome Mikko Kallio into company to bring useful and modern thoughts, practices and principles into helicopter operating procedures based on his experience and knowledge of both fixed and rotary wing operations and secondly to support the introduction of new FSTD’s and development of existing ones by participating in testing and evaluation. His expertise truly helps us take our offering to the next level as a training provider,” says Mikko Dahlman, CEO, Coptersafety.
“Coptersafety is a very attractive and fast-growing company with the latest flight simulator technology. For me as a pilot the vision of Coptersafety; “to improve the safety of helicopter operations “ is essential. I am happy to be able to join the professional team of Coptersafety and work together for our common goal”, says Mikko Kallio, Head of Development and a Test Pilot, Coptersafety.
“Improving things and seeing better results – both in technical issues and in learning issues truly motivate me,” Mikko Kallio continues.
Mikko Kallio is an ex-Finnish Border Guard helicopter test/SAR pilot, which he retired from in autumn 2017, and also a current Airbus 330 airline pilot at Finnair.
- Garmin® introduces the G3000H integrated flight deck
- HeliRussia 2018 Update
- Collier County FL to buy new helicopter
- Norwegian operator Heli-Team celebrates 30 years
- New EMS Helipad being built at Columbus TX
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance starts work on new base
- BRS Aerospace Addressing Urban eVTOL Parachute Recovery Systems
- IMT Vislink and K2 Unmanned Systems launch law enforcement drone
- Med-Trans Opens New AeroCare Base
- LA Tour Company Announces New Tour Packages For Summer
- Sikorsky and Canada’s DND Receive AHS International Award
- AACUS Makes First Operational Cargo Delivery to US Marines
- Life Link III Opens New 24/7 Air Medical Helicopter Base in Wisconsin
- CareFlight appoints new CEO
- Spirit Delivers 5th CH-53K System Demonstration Test Article
- HeliOffshore appoints Executive Assistant
- Merlin Technology awarded patent for helicopter emergency collective actuator
- L-3 Communications awarded $42M contract for TH-57 fleet logistics services
- 920th Rescue Wing receives Power and Vigilance Award
- Metro delivers H125 to Jujuy Province