Luxaviation Group (booth N116), is announcing a strategic partnership between its dedicated VVIP helicopter service Luxaviation Helicopters and HeliFlite Shares LLC, the premier VIP rotorcraft operator in the US.
The deal marks the first ever international partnership of VIP and VVIP helicopter operators, with Luxaviation customers set to benefit from a safe, seamless service to and from New York, Chicago and Florida.
Charlotte Pedersen, CEO, Luxaviation Helicopters, says: “We seek out local partners that know and understand their region, in order to provide customers from across the globe access to a service that is established, reputable and customer-oriented.
“HeliFlite, a long-standing VIP operator in the US, is a natural partner to Luxaviation Helicopters. The company is renowned for its safety standards, and is a Wyvern Wingman and ARGUS Platinum certified operator – the highest safety rating in America. This dedication to achieving the highest standards of safety and service resounds with Luxaviation’s own, and we look forward to a fulfilling relationship with HeliFlite.”
Kurt Carlson, CEO, HeliFlite, adds: “The interconnected service between HeliFlite and Luxaviation Helicopters means customers can now book a rotorcraft wherever they wish to travel with complete confidence, saving brokers and passengers the time needed to ensure they’re choosing the best and safest service providers.
“We’re delighted to be partnering with such a globally respected company, which shares our belief in offering customers a safe, swift and luxurious route from destination to destination. With access to Luxaviation’s worldwide fleet of more than 270 aircraft and 50 helicopters, we are further extending the ultimate form of travel to a growing number of HeliFlite passengers.”
The Luxaviation Group is co-exhibiting with ExecuJet in Hall 5 at booth N116.
- Avic ready to export Z-19 attack helicopter
- CH-53K running short of crucial part
- Te Anau Retains Helicopter Base
- Airbus to showcase at Euronaval
- Portuguese Air Force orders 5 AW119Kx
- Helitech to change name as expo adapts to changing market
- Kopter announces new distributor for the Nordic countries
- CHC Australia Announces Australian Apprentices
- Competitive boost and enhanced operational capabilities for H145
- MRO software providers team up with Airbus
- SAF expands fleet
- Bell launches certified training facilities
- Waypoint Delivers One H145 Helicopter to Los Andes
- Leonardo expands helicopter maintenance and repair services in Europe
- EuroTec Gains Approval for EC130/H130 Main Battery Kit
- DRF Luftrettung to expand its H145 fleet
- New extended Support-By-the-Hour range
- Royal Dutch Touring Club ANWB and Airbus sign for six H135s
- Safran introduces brand-new customer portal
- Helitrans expands H125 fleet