Luxaviation Group (booth N116), is announcing a strategic partnership between its dedicated VVIP helicopter service Luxaviation Helicopters and HeliFlite Shares LLC, the premier VIP rotorcraft operator in the US.
The deal marks the first ever international partnership of VIP and VVIP helicopter operators, with Luxaviation customers set to benefit from a safe, seamless service to and from New York, Chicago and Florida.
Charlotte Pedersen, CEO, Luxaviation Helicopters, says: “We seek out local partners that know and understand their region, in order to provide customers from across the globe access to a service that is established, reputable and customer-oriented.
“HeliFlite, a long-standing VIP operator in the US, is a natural partner to Luxaviation Helicopters. The company is renowned for its safety standards, and is a Wyvern Wingman and ARGUS Platinum certified operator – the highest safety rating in America. This dedication to achieving the highest standards of safety and service resounds with Luxaviation’s own, and we look forward to a fulfilling relationship with HeliFlite.”
Kurt Carlson, CEO, HeliFlite, adds: “The interconnected service between HeliFlite and Luxaviation Helicopters means customers can now book a rotorcraft wherever they wish to travel with complete confidence, saving brokers and passengers the time needed to ensure they’re choosing the best and safest service providers.
“We’re delighted to be partnering with such a globally respected company, which shares our belief in offering customers a safe, swift and luxurious route from destination to destination. With access to Luxaviation’s worldwide fleet of more than 270 aircraft and 50 helicopters, we are further extending the ultimate form of travel to a growing number of HeliFlite passengers.”
The Luxaviation Group is co-exhibiting with ExecuJet in Hall 5 at booth N116.
- Oceania Aviation appointed distributor for H125 maximum view kit
- Air Ambulance Chief Executive receives top honour
- WomenVenture Begins its Second Decade
- HAI expresses concerns about Ligado proposal
- South Carolina NG to help secure Mexican border
- Donaldson to develop AW169 IBF for Leonardo
- ASESA Selects Able as Exclusive Provider
- Meron Awarded Patent for Helicopter Transmission Test Rigs
- Macro Industries awarded $20M contract for V-22 single floor spares
- Hong Kong Government Flying Service receive first H175s
- PHI Announces Offering of Senior Secured Notes Due 2023
- HeliOffshore Consults Flight Instructors and Examiners
- Prabhu added two new Robinson R66 to its fleet; chopper arrives Birgunj Custom
- Fishtail Air gets new official name ‘Summit Helicopters’
- PHI Announces Cash Tender Offer and Consent Solicitation
- NBAA Requests Guidance on Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- HeliOffshore – HUMS Best Practice Guidelines
- Bristol Sycamore Flies Home After 60 Years
- Heliport of Russia delivers R44 with autopilot
- Airbus delivers fifth and final H135 for Bundeswehr training