Luxaviation Group (booth N116), is announcing a strategic partnership between its dedicated VVIP helicopter service Luxaviation Helicopters and HeliFlite Shares LLC, the premier VIP rotorcraft operator in the US.
The deal marks the first ever international partnership of VIP and VVIP helicopter operators, with Luxaviation customers set to benefit from a safe, seamless service to and from New York, Chicago and Florida.
Charlotte Pedersen, CEO, Luxaviation Helicopters, says: “We seek out local partners that know and understand their region, in order to provide customers from across the globe access to a service that is established, reputable and customer-oriented.
“HeliFlite, a long-standing VIP operator in the US, is a natural partner to Luxaviation Helicopters. The company is renowned for its safety standards, and is a Wyvern Wingman and ARGUS Platinum certified operator – the highest safety rating in America. This dedication to achieving the highest standards of safety and service resounds with Luxaviation’s own, and we look forward to a fulfilling relationship with HeliFlite.”
Kurt Carlson, CEO, HeliFlite, adds: “The interconnected service between HeliFlite and Luxaviation Helicopters means customers can now book a rotorcraft wherever they wish to travel with complete confidence, saving brokers and passengers the time needed to ensure they’re choosing the best and safest service providers.
“We’re delighted to be partnering with such a globally respected company, which shares our belief in offering customers a safe, swift and luxurious route from destination to destination. With access to Luxaviation’s worldwide fleet of more than 270 aircraft and 50 helicopters, we are further extending the ultimate form of travel to a growing number of HeliFlite passengers.”
The Luxaviation Group is co-exhibiting with ExecuJet in Hall 5 at booth N116.
- UK AAIB Bulletin – August 2018
- Diplomatic row jeopardizes $1.5B helicopter deal between Turkey and Pakistan
- Bell awarded $11M Contract for Helicopter Yoke Assemblies
- Jhonlin Air Transport to add Airbus H145
- Cooper 2 joins life-saving Air Medical Transport Service
- DHART expands its reach
- Bell 525 completes hot weather testing
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance fly 8,000th Mission
- Bell Announces the Delivery of Bell 429s to Jamaica Defence Force
- Egypt Receives new Ka-52 Alligator Helicopters
- Nepal to clamp down on helicopter rescue insurance scams
- Sonoma County Sheriff unveils new helicopter
- Wales Air Ambulance takes over Cardiff HP lease
- Japan resumes talks with local government on V-22 deployment
- Babcock takes delivery of another new S92
- AVIC AC312E Passes Stability Test
- LOTN completes overhaul of first Afghan Mi-17V-5
- Bell Boeing Joint Program awarded $74M contract for V-22 Repairs
- Bergen H225 Final Accident Report : Comprehensive and Worrying
- New Zealand orders NH90 flight training device from CAE