The Heliports group of companies supplied the private owner with the next Robinson R44 helicopter. This is one of the first helicopters of this type in Russia, equipped with the Garmin G500H flight navigation system and the Genesys Aerosystems HeliSAS autopilot system.
Currently, the aircraft is being assembled at the aviation-technical base of the Heliport of Russia group of companies.
At the request of the buyer, the helicopter was equipped with a float system for landing on the water surface, a set of additional equipment and original accessories. After completing the assembly and obtaining a certificate of airworthiness, the helicopter will be given to the owner.
The HeliSAS autopilot system is designed specifically for light helicopters. In the basic mode, the autopilot works as a stabilization system for the spatial position. The system has two control channels: roll and pitch. Can work in the background, allowing the pilot to quietly perform maneuvers. Additional modes of the autopilot are stabilization of the course, holding height, tracking the navigation signal (VOR or GPS), navigation in the approach area, including vertical guidance.
Using an autopilot greatly improves the level of flight safety. Automatically controlling the course of the helicopter and answering for spatial stabilization, the autopilot system is a good help for the crew when getting into conditions of poor visibility and during instrument flight.
- Bell Awarded $48M Contract For V-22 PRGB Right Hand Aircraft Assembly Parts
- Bell Awarded $18M Contract for V-22 Platform Hub Assembly
- Bell Awarded $13M Contract for V-22 Platform Hub Assembly
- Bell Awarded $48M Contract For V-22 PRGB Left Hand Aircraft Assembly Parts
- Kranze Technology Solutions awarded $37M Contract for V-22 Support
- Two Wichita EMS operators partner with hospital for pediatric patient transfer
- Airbus focuses on the wind turbine growth market
- ACH Displays New ACH135 Helionix
- Airbus to start large-scale printing of A350 components
- Air Evac Lifeteam celebrates 20 years at Paragould
- Sikorsky Awarded $58M Contract for CH-53K Repair
- Royal Thai Air Force expands fleet
- Bell enters Southern African market
- Sikorsky HH-60W in final assembly
- NHV wins Belgian windfarm contract with H145
- HAI Salute to Excellence Deadline Extended
- Boeing Awarded $96M Contract for AH-64, A/MH-6M and H-47 Support
- Cal Fire Crew Awarded for Dangerous Rescue
- Russian Helicopters to display at Africa Aerospace and Defense 2018
- Ramm Aerospace AS350 heater line kits TCCA and FAA approved