Since our launch four years ago, we have been working to improve the safety of helicopter operations globally. This represents one more step towards our goal, strengthening our offering to our customers. We are continuing to improve our operational effectiveness according to our growth strategy. We are happy to now serve our AW139 customers with two distinct high-quality simulators,” says Mikko Dahlman, CEO at Coptersafety.
The new simulator, the TRU Odyssey H AW139 Level D Full Flight Simulator equipped with Primus EPIC Phase 7 avionics, is EASA certified by Finnish CAA. Coptersafety can now offer training services for customers who are operating with Phase 7 avionics, with TCAS II integrated into training. In addition, the new simulator offers a Rockwell Collins 4K visual experience enriched by Coptersafety’s in-house visual team, who can customize any needed area and scenario to offer a higher fidelity training interface.
“We follow the industry development and our customers’ needs. We aim to be a trusted training partner for our customers and our training development is done in an open dialogue with their own training departments. AW139 with phase 7 is a concrete example how we adapt to the development of our customers operation and equipment,” adds Mikko Dahlman.
Coptersafety’s second AW139 is the first phase 7 simulator in the world with the state-of-the-art Rockwell Collins EP8100 Image Generation System, a 6-channel 4K projection system with a field of view of 240° × 80° and an additional secondary motion system. The simulator’s avionics are based on the latest rehosted Epic Phase 7.4 from Honeywell. Among the many benefits of the AW139 Phase 7 simulator are features such as TCAS II, a load of 7000 kg and a vast array of other upgrades.
Offering a variety of full-flight simulators with customized visuals and impressive instructor expertise, Coptersafety is well-positioned to promote safety in the helicopter industry.
- Harris Awarded $94M contract for CV-22 radio components
- General Electric awarded $18M contract for UH-60 pipe exhausts
- Gozo hospital helicopter inquiry finds no fault
- Royal Saudi Naval Forces launches first MH-60R
- Northrop began flight tests for MQ-8C Fire Scout
- CHC Australia Awarded New Helicopter Services Contract
- Metro delivers H135 to Washington Hospital Center
- US Army conducts first operational test of UH60V Black Hawk
- First Flight turns 40
- Helicopter ambulance service soon in Tamil Nadu
- Black Hawk marks 40 years service and prepares for another 50
- CHC 14th Safety & Quality Summit Less than a Month Away
- Leonardo performs TH-119 avionics power
- Strategic Partnership Targets Global Robinson
- PhilJets appoints new CEO to lead expansion
- Mecaer Aviation Group wins STC approval for Bell 505 interior
- Top-level appointments at Coptersafety
- Era Group and Bel Air Aviation enter teaming agreement
- Avalex video equipment picked for WPD EC135 fleet upgrade
- ForeFlight Launches Trip Assistant Door-to-Door Flight And Fuel Stop Planner