Texas-based helicopter and airplane MRO provider, AeroBrigham will showcase the recently completed Marion County Sheriff’s Bell 407 at the upcoming Airborne Public Service Association (APSA) APSCON in Louisville, KY. The comprehensively equipped public service helicopter underwent an extensive avionics integration as well as paint and interior refurbishment at the AeroBrigham facilities in Decatur, Texas. Outfitted with the latest technology, the aircraft is an example of the wide-ranging capabilities and seasoned professionals at the company. Owners David and Danny Brigham are long-time maintenance professionals with a cumulative 70+ years of experience between them. Additionally, the professionals at AeroBrigham also offer other deep maintenance for aircraft and components as well as customized support packages from individual airframe owners to large fleet operators around the world. Airframe leasing is also available for clients interested in turn-key solutions.
Integration specifics on the Marion County Bell 407 include an extended carbon fiber instrument panel incorporating 12 and 15-inch monitors, a G500 EFIS system as well as a tactical flight officer suite in the airframe cabin with a 15-inch monitor utilizing the Churchill Mapping Augmented Reality Mapping System (ARS). A FLIR Star Safire 380 HD system with a thermal imager and high definition color camera rounds out the law enforcement equipment installed by AeroBrigham.
The Marion County Bell 407 can be seen on the AeroBrigham exhibit #122 during the Airborne Public Safety Association annual convention (APSCON) at the Kentucky Exposition Center in Louisville, Kentucky from 11-13 JUL 2018.
Located at the Decatur Municipal Airport (KLUD) in Decatur, Texas, north of the Dallas/Ft. Worth area, AeroBrigham is a FAR Part 145 repair station that offers complete maintenance, repair and overhaul services as well as inclusive helicopter and airplane completion services including aircraft interiors, avionics installation and modification, paint, heavy maintenance and overhaul capability. Additional information regarding the extensive helicopter and airplane support capabilities at AeroBrigham.
- Annapurna Helicopter received approval from CAAN, Mustang to receive NOC in a few days
- Parker-Hannifin Awarded $39M Contract for HH-60 Spare Stock Number Items
- Ansat and Mi-171A2 helicopters begin a demonstration tour
- First Zulus arrive at MCAS Cherry Point
- Russian Helicopters are ready to supply six Mi-171A2
- Russian Helicopters to open service centers in China
- Two Awards of Excellence won by Wiltshire Air Ambulance
- Air Ambulance Awards of Excellence – winners announced
- Aspirus MedEvac Achieves NAAMTA Accreditation
- Safran Helicopter Engines appoints Senior Executive VP
- Italy Saves €450M from Defence Contract
- Changes for SB-1 Defiant Test Flight
- Asbestos forces Canadian SAR EH101s to move out of Gander
- Lockheed Awarded $382M Contract for Production and Delivery for 8 MH-60R
- NEXA Advisors and VFS to Produce Landmark Urban Air Mobility Study
- PAC delivers 3 Upgraded EC135s
- Trials to launch and land Chinooks on RFA Tidesurge
- Thales to set up Chinese training centre with Avicopter
- SGT Wins Contracts to Support US Army Black Hawk
- CHC Continues 50 Years of Service with Point Resources AS