Texas-based helicopter and airplane MRO provider, AeroBrigham will showcase the recently completed Marion County Sheriff’s Bell 407 at the upcoming Airborne Public Service Association (APSA) APSCON in Louisville, KY. The comprehensively equipped public service helicopter underwent an extensive avionics integration as well as paint and interior refurbishment at the AeroBrigham facilities in Decatur, Texas. Outfitted with the latest technology, the aircraft is an example of the wide-ranging capabilities and seasoned professionals at the company. Owners David and Danny Brigham are long-time maintenance professionals with a cumulative 70+ years of experience between them. Additionally, the professionals at AeroBrigham also offer other deep maintenance for aircraft and components as well as customized support packages from individual airframe owners to large fleet operators around the world. Airframe leasing is also available for clients interested in turn-key solutions.
Integration specifics on the Marion County Bell 407 include an extended carbon fiber instrument panel incorporating 12 and 15-inch monitors, a G500 EFIS system as well as a tactical flight officer suite in the airframe cabin with a 15-inch monitor utilizing the Churchill Mapping Augmented Reality Mapping System (ARS). A FLIR Star Safire 380 HD system with a thermal imager and high definition color camera rounds out the law enforcement equipment installed by AeroBrigham.
The Marion County Bell 407 can be seen on the AeroBrigham exhibit #122 during the Airborne Public Safety Association annual convention (APSCON) at the Kentucky Exposition Center in Louisville, Kentucky from 11-13 JUL 2018.
Located at the Decatur Municipal Airport (KLUD) in Decatur, Texas, north of the Dallas/Ft. Worth area, AeroBrigham is a FAR Part 145 repair station that offers complete maintenance, repair and overhaul services as well as inclusive helicopter and airplane completion services including aircraft interiors, avionics installation and modification, paint, heavy maintenance and overhaul capability. Additional information regarding the extensive helicopter and airplane support capabilities at AeroBrigham.
- Boeing awarded $181M contract for Procurement of 156 CH-47F Chinook Helicopters
- Bell and SUBARU announce their collaboration
- First H160 pre-assembled rear fuselage is plug and play ready
- Safran renews Pattonair contract
- Japan Coast Guard signs HCare Smart for its H225 fleet
- Aeronautical Accessories Focused on Expanding Bell 505 Accessory Offerings
- CAAS, EASA and Airbus collaborate
- Boeing awarded $264M contract for MH-47 Support Services
- Magpas Air Ambulance selects AW169 to replace MD Explorer
- Sloane Helicopters opens up Irish corporate market with AW109 GrandNew sale
- Bell 429 Celebrates over 330 000 hours of operation
- CAE launches CAE 700MR Series flight training device
- NH90 Sea Lion starts Qualification phase
- Airbus hands over Empire Test Pilot School H125 to QinetiQ
- MD Helicopters creates MDHI Flight Training Academy
- GVH awarded EASA STC for H135 Aeromedical System
- FAA approves all-glass cockpit for MD530F
- CNC Technologies selected to Deploy Airborne Mission Suites for Agency’s New Airbus H125
- Boeing Receives Contract for Four Special Operations Chinooks
- Bristow opens new SAR base at Lydd