Texas-based helicopter and airplane MRO provider, AeroBrigham will showcase the recently completed Marion County Sheriff’s Bell 407 at the upcoming Airborne Public Service Association (APSA) APSCON in Louisville, KY. The comprehensively equipped public service helicopter underwent an extensive avionics integration as well as paint and interior refurbishment at the AeroBrigham facilities in Decatur, Texas. Outfitted with the latest technology, the aircraft is an example of the wide-ranging capabilities and seasoned professionals at the company. Owners David and Danny Brigham are long-time maintenance professionals with a cumulative 70+ years of experience between them. Additionally, the professionals at AeroBrigham also offer other deep maintenance for aircraft and components as well as customized support packages from individual airframe owners to large fleet operators around the world. Airframe leasing is also available for clients interested in turn-key solutions.
Integration specifics on the Marion County Bell 407 include an extended carbon fiber instrument panel incorporating 12 and 15-inch monitors, a G500 EFIS system as well as a tactical flight officer suite in the airframe cabin with a 15-inch monitor utilizing the Churchill Mapping Augmented Reality Mapping System (ARS). A FLIR Star Safire 380 HD system with a thermal imager and high definition color camera rounds out the law enforcement equipment installed by AeroBrigham.
The Marion County Bell 407 can be seen on the AeroBrigham exhibit #122 during the Airborne Public Safety Association annual convention (APSCON) at the Kentucky Exposition Center in Louisville, Kentucky from 11-13 JUL 2018.
Located at the Decatur Municipal Airport (KLUD) in Decatur, Texas, north of the Dallas/Ft. Worth area, AeroBrigham is a FAR Part 145 repair station that offers complete maintenance, repair and overhaul services as well as inclusive helicopter and airplane completion services including aircraft interiors, avionics installation and modification, paint, heavy maintenance and overhaul capability. Additional information regarding the extensive helicopter and airplane support capabilities at AeroBrigham.
- Russian Helicopters offers state-of-the-art civil rotorcraft to African customers
- Ramm Aerospace AS350 heater line kits TCCA and FAA approved
- Kenya receives nine AS550C3 Fennecs from UAE
- Harris Awarded $94M contract for CV-22 radio components
- General Electric awarded $18M contract for UH-60 pipe exhausts
- Gozo hospital helicopter inquiry finds no fault
- Royal Saudi Naval Forces launches first MH-60R
- Northrop began flight tests for MQ-8C Fire Scout
- CHC Australia Awarded New Helicopter Services Contract
- Metro delivers H135 to Washington Hospital Center
- US Army conducts first operational test of UH60V Black Hawk
- First Flight turns 40
- Helicopter ambulance service soon in Tamil Nadu
- Black Hawk marks 40 years service and prepares for another 50
- CHC 14th Safety & Quality Summit Less than a Month Away
- Leonardo performs TH-119 avionics power
- Strategic Partnership Targets Global Robinson
- PhilJets appoints new CEO to lead expansion
- Mecaer Aviation Group wins STC approval for Bell 505 interior
- Top-level appointments at Coptersafety