Russian Helicopters and Avialift Vladivostok have signed a contract for the delivery of the medium-sized multipurpose Ka-32A11BC helicopter in cargo performance as part of the Gidroaviasalon-2018 international exhibition.
The deputy director general of the holding “Russian Helicopters” on sales of civil helicopter equipment Dmitry Danilov and the general director of Avialift Vladivostok JSC Sergey Gutsaluk put their signatures under the document. Under the terms of the contract, the helicopter will be delivered to the customer in 2019.
“The Ka-32A11BC helicopter proved to be an effective machine for solving the most difficult tasks, including in conditions of dense urban development.” Avialift Vladivostok “already owns an impressive fleet of Ka-32, and the latest modification of this helicopter will significantly expand the operator’s capabilities to provide aviation services “, – Deputy General Director of the holding” Helicopters of Russia “on sales of civil helicopters Dmitry Danilov on the basis of signing.
Ka-32A11BC is an average multipurpose helicopter for operation day and night in simple and difficult weather conditions. The helicopter is irreplaceable as a carrier of cargoes on an external suspension bracket and as “flying-crane” at installation of high-altitude designs. The coaxial scheme of the carrier system Ka-32A11BC has a number of serious advantages in accurately hovering and maneuverability of the helicopter, which allows it to perform installation operations of a high degree of complexity. Ka-32A11BC can perform a wide range of rescue and fire prevention works, including horizontal high-fire extinguishing, is effective for rescue and medical evacuation operations.
- Russian Helicopters Delivers Ka-32A11BC to Jiangsu Baoli Aviation Equipment
- 08-May-17 HL9414 Kamov Ka32 Samcheok, Korea (1F)
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Ка-32А11ВСs to Jiangsu Baoli
- Jiangsu Baoli Aviation orders Ansat, Mi-171 and Ka32
- Lakeshore to market Russisan Helicopters in China
- Russian Helicopters signs contract to deliver 18 helicopters to China
- Russian Helicopters to deliver to Jiangsu Baoli
- Military Contract Between Russia and Peru
- RH Focus Corp expecting to represent Russian Helicopters in Korea
- Russian Helicopters take Ka32 to Asia Pacific China Police 2016
- Russian Helicopters sells to four customers in China
- Russian Helicopters details Singapore display
- Chinese operator signs for for firefighting Kamov Ka32s
- Russian Helicopters takes three aircraft to Dubai Airshow
- HSC to repair helicopters for South Korea’s Forest Dept
- Russian Helicopters discusses cooperation with LG International
- Russian Helicopters to maintain Korean Ka32 engines
- Three Ka32s to be delivered to China
- Russian Helicopters delivers nine Ka-32s to China
- Russian helicopters boost European fire defences