S.A.F.E Structure Designs — a global leader that designs, engineers, and manufactures custom ergonomic aircraft and marine maintenance stands, fall protection platforms, and hangar equipment — announced that it has successfully delivered its RW-SS1-B206-S and RW-SS2-B206-S Engine, Transmission, and Main Rotor Head maintenance stands to United Rotorcraft Air Methods in Decatur, Texas for their fleet of Bell 206’s.
SAFE Structure worked with United Rotorcraft Air Methods to enhance and improve their SAFETY and efficiency when working on the aircraft. SAFE’s RW-SS1-B206-S (left) and RW-SS2-B206-S (right) maintenance stands were designed to support the Bell 206, Bell 407, Bell 429, and OH-58, and have been sought after and tested by aircraft mechanics worldwide.
United Rotorcraft Air Methods is the first of S.A.F.E.’s customers to receive maintenance stands with its new innovative enhancements to increase the ergonomics and efficiency of the technician. These additions include diamond plate anti-fatigue decking manufactured with non-skid high tech oil and chemical resistant rubber for soft cushioning to provide essential comfort to the mechanic’s feet, legs and back which increase their productivity, FOD oily waste can which includes a self-closing, foot-operated lid to dispose of oily rags to prevent a fire hazard, and a FOD handrail hanging bag to dispose of small particles that may be dropped on the stand or hangar floor. All future SAFE Structure maintenance stands will include each of these enhancements. SAFE is confident that these additions will set it above its competitors.
- JETcopter finalizes 7-seat flying car design
- Russian Helicopters presents in Cambodia
- Sikorsky donates to Patient AirLift Services
- Which US Helicopter Industries Have the Best and the Worst Accident Records?
- Edmonton Police contracts for Safran engine program
- IAR and Airbus Sign H215M Definitive Collaborative Agreement
- New Boeing AH-64E Block 2 Compound
- New Russian High-Speed Helicopter
- H145 Warranty engine extension
- Russian Helicopters sign contract for the supply of 20 Ansats to China
- Joint Venture launches H145 simulator in Norway
- Rockwell Collins awarded five-year US Army contract
- HAI names Director of Safety
- Telephonics AN/ZPY-4 will be used on the MQ-8B Fire Scout
- Canadian Coast Guard donates surplus Bo105s for technical training
- Skyhunter acquires 200K acres for helicopter hog hunting
- Annapurna Helicopter received approval from CAAN, Mustang to receive NOC in a few days
- Parker-Hannifin Awarded $39M Contract for HH-60 Spare Stock Number Items
- Ansat and Mi-171A2 helicopters begin a demonstration tour
- First Zulus arrive at MCAS Cherry Point